With DatHuis we have created an automation platform that enables real estate brokers to add value both before and after the transaction process. Our close-knit team of specialists is dedicated to change the real estate brokerage industry forever.
As Customer Support Manager you bring a smile to the faces of our users. You do this by teaching them how to optimally use our platform during onboarding. Furthermore, you are there to react to their questions and requests in a proactive manner. You continuously make sure you know what is going on. You function as the linking pin between our users and our (development) team. As a Customer Success Manager you implement new strategies to scale up and improve our customer support. New strategies can be: a forum, manual suggestions, an extensive help functionality within the system etc. Making sure our users maximize the value they get from our platform is your main responsibility.
The customer success manager works closely with our Product Owner. You translate user feedback into actionable product development suggestions that you relay to our product owner. You have experience with automation systems. Familiarity with the real estate industry is a big plus.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ownership of the onboarding of new customers by providing them guidance, instructions and added value from day one
- You strive to automate as much as possible
- Responding to and resolving user questions on a daily basis
- Structure and expand our knowledge base
- Draftinging a proposal of how to implement possible improvements and innovations on customer onboarding and support
- Introduction of a new support process across channels and platforms
Skills and expertise
- You master the traits of clear communication, attentiveness and patience
- You have the ability and desire to anticipate, recognize and meet customer needs, sometimes even before those needs are articulated.
- You have the ability to work autonomously
- Providing satisfaction and making yourself available to the customer is in your nature
- You have experience with automation systems
- You have at least 2+ years of experience as a implementation consultant or customer success manager in a software development organization
- Familiarity with real estate brokers and/or mortgage advisors is a big plus
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English!
In a small startup like ours, every person is highly valued, both personal and professional. You will be able, even expected, to challenge existing processes and structure. If all this sounds interesting come join us in building the best automation platform ever.